The BC RCMP issued this very important reminder on TicketTuesday. It’s probably half tongue-in-cheek, and have dead-serious-having-encountered-this-at-least-once-before.
“Did you know you can’t eat a bowl of soup while driving? Drive without due care= $368 Fine + 6 points.”
Related: Latest 10 Driving articles on SPN
- You’ll be surprised to learn these are the greatest school zone offenders (plus a rules refresher)
- DRIVING: Your Day in Traffic Court
- DRIVING: BC Drivers put roadside workers’ lives at risk
- Wet roads: Please slow down and increase your following distance
- DRIVING: Keep your eye out for fawns and deer families
- DRIVING: Slow Down, Move Over … It’s the law!
- ICBC encourages drivers to plan ahead to stay safe this Easter long weekend
- DRIVING: Seeing is half the secret; the other half is being seen
- Driving: You MUST pull to the side and stop for ambulance, police and fire
- DRIVING: ICBC advises drivers on the South Coast to adapt to winter road conditions
Since you’re here, we have a small favour to ask.
At 1.7 million page views over the past year, more people than ever are reading SPN. We had hoped advertising local services and events would sustain this service, but that has not come to pass. Advertising revenues are falling; status quo is unsustainable. Readers, please consider a small monthly donation. This can help secure the future of SPN. Business owners: Please consider an ad. More than massive local exposure, you will also be affiliated with an independent business that is 100% local, 99% paperless, and highly valued by the 98%. That’s priceless.
Thank you for your continued readership.
Or, you set the amount, one-time contribution.
Alternatively, click here to make a $10 donation using SPN PayPal.me. (You can change the donation amount on the landing page by clicking on the dollar amount.)