Joy Thompson, of Sooke, BC announces the second anniversary — and first revision — of her ground-breaking book Easy on the Eyes. Her book is available in Sooke at The Reading Room Cafe, from her publisher (Friesen Press in Victoria), and from all other online sellers and in all e-reader formats.
Easy on the Eyes is a passionate appeal for independent, common-sense thinking on the subject of caring for eyes and eyesight. Step back with Joy and take a more natural and holistic look at your own eyesight while being inspired by the stories of others whose eyes have benefited from the natural route – out of the blur and back into clarity.
Over the past twenty years, Joy Thompson has emerged as a visionary in the field of Natural Vision Care. Joy’s simple but groundbreaking techniques have helped many to experience recovery when their cases have often been considered to be without hope.
Accessible and clearly written, Joy offers tips, exercises and stories of success that light our way back to clear vision. This is a book that your eyes simply must read.
Join Joy Thompson at The Reading Room Bookstore and Cafe on Saturday, April 30th for a book-signing at 4:00 pm, followed by a talk on this fascinating subject at 5:00 pm.
SEE you there.
Other Sooke-authored books featured on SPN
- What, me? Worry? How to get peace of mind through proper emergency preparedness
- “Easy on the Eyes” author celebrates second anniversary with a book signing
- Sooke author shares air disaster experience in her new book, Bracing for Impact
- Sooke’s Writers’ Collective releases second anthology
- UPDATED: Sooke author short-listed in the BCHF Historical Writing Competition