I have lived in this town my entire life. I have seen this town grow in population but the infrastructure has stayed the same.
It is time for the big box stores to come to this town to build jobs and to help with the building of the new Sooke on the water that was designed over 10 years ago! We need to step up our game or we will stay a logging and fishing town like the Sooke Council wants. We need jobs, hotels, department stores and a strong recreation facility!
Curtis W Campbell
- Letter: Mysterious muffin-shaped hedge trimming included clean-up, Thank You!
- Open Letter: Mom requests reason for Pharmacare’s decision to deny a child effective pain meds
- CRD Letter: We deliver enviable parks, water, and other programs with a regional lens
- LETTER: When a “For Sale” sign goes up
- OPEN LETTER #2: Horgan, Landen is back in the hospital. We haven’t heard from you yet.
- LETTER: OPSRRA pleased the Hwy14 corridor review will extend to Port Renfrew
- LETTER Sooke mom pleads for Horgan to hear: her child requires meds they can’t afford and Pharmacare doesn’t cover
- Open Letter: Dear Premier, don’t go scrapping Daylight Saving Time until you read this
- Letter: Bad planning leaves public out in the cold … in more ways than one
- Open Letter: My thoughts on poverty
To submit your Letter to Sooke PocketNews, contact us! We love hearing from you.