I have lived in this town my entire life. I have seen this town grow in population but the infrastructure has stayed the same.
It is time for the big box stores to come to this town to build jobs and to help with the building of the new Sooke on the water that was designed over 10 years ago! We need to step up our game or we will stay a logging and fishing town like the Sooke Council wants. We need jobs, hotels, department stores and a strong recreation facility!
Curtis W Campbell
- Letter: Thank you Sooke for your patience with our Monday dog walks!
- CRD Director requests open communication channel regarding fish farms in WA
- A modest traffic proposal
- Open Letter to Horgan: Lane filtering addresses congestion issues, and safety for motorcyclists
- LETTER: Scammed Sooke senior shares this randsomware story
- LETTER: With municipal elections just over a year away, it’s time to get involved and informed
- OPEN LETTER: Current restriction of mature wild stock Chinook ruins sports fishing and recreational fishing
- LETTER: Realistic weapons sold at dollar store cause concern
- Letter: Anyone know it’s call Sooke and not T’Sou-ke?
- LETTER: Cell tower in your backyard may not be safe
To submit your Letter to Sooke PocketNews, contact us! We love hearing from you.