I have lived in this town my entire life. I have seen this town grow in population but the infrastructure has stayed the same.
It is time for the big box stores to come to this town to build jobs and to help with the building of the new Sooke on the water that was designed over 10 years ago! We need to step up our game or we will stay a logging and fishing town like the Sooke Council wants. We need jobs, hotels, department stores and a strong recreation facility!
Curtis W Campbell
- Letter: Bad planning leaves public out in the cold … in more ways than one
- Open Letter: My thoughts on poverty
- LETTER: A request for the District to restart publishing podcasts, a request for supporters
- LETTER: “We got better-than-a-deal” from the Dragons, say local entrepreneurs who faced the fire
- Open Letter to the Government of British Columbia: Upholding the rights of Indigenous Peoples means stopping Site C
- Open Letter: Director Hicks calls for province to dissolve mediation, and include JdF in Regional Growth Strategy binding arbitration
- Letter: What defines this town of Sooke?
- Letter: My boy’s EX and GX Pokémon Card have gone missing
- DELEGATION: Recent bad Council decision tied to the lack of an up-to-date OCP
- Letter: E&N Railway Rebirth
To submit your Letter to Sooke PocketNews, contact us! We love hearing from you.