The Rotary Club of Sooke is very grateful for your generous donation to our annual Auction & Spring Fair. Over $54,000 worth of items and services have been donated to the live and silent auction! Thanks to the support of yourself and others along with attendees, we are confident that this year’s event will again be a great success.
The Auction & Spring Fair is our major fundraiser. The money raised from this event will help fund our Club’s many community, as well as international, projects.
[sam id=”9″ codes=”true”]Please come and check out this year’s event on Saturday May 2 at the SEAPARC Leisure Complex. Our Sooke Rotary Club is exceptionally proud of what we have accomplished in our 25+ years in the community. We could not have done it without the help of people like you, and we look forward to what we will be able to accomplish in the future. Thank you for being a part of our Spring Fair & Auction, and showing you care about this wonderful community we call home.
Rotary Club of Sooke
- 10 am – Spring Fair & Silent Auction opens
- 10 am to 5 pm – 60+ Business Booths showcasing their services & wares
- Non-Profit Organizations to answer your questions
- Entertainment & Outdoor Plant Sale
- 10 am to 4 pm – Food vendors: Little Vienna, Wannawafel, & Cape Link & Coils
- 4 pm to 7 pm – Food vendors: Stone Pipe Grill
- 1 to 5 pm – FREE SWIM
- 4 to 8 pm – Wine & Beer Garden
- 4:30 pm – Closing for Bicycle Auction (30 plus bikes!)
- 5:00 pm – Silent Auction Closes – NOTE NEW TIME
- 6:00 pm – LIVE Auction – NOTE NEW TIME