Since Friday, there have been 2,364 more diagnosed COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 10,139 people who are under active public health monitoring.
- From Nov. 27 to 28: 750 new cases.
- From Nov. 28 to 29: 731 new cases.
- In the last 24 hours: 596 new cases.
- Total cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 33,238. Of the new cases, the breakdown is as follows:
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 371 new cases
- Fraser Health: 1,642 new cases
- Island Health: 58 new cases
- Interior Health: 212 new cases
- Northern Health: 73 new cases
- 94 (previously 93) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Active cases: 8,855 (still to be updated for today) (previously 7,899)
- Hospitalized cases: 316 (previously 301)
- Intensive care: 75 (previously 69)
- 46 new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 441)
- Recovered: 21,304 (previously 21,304)
- 1,116,642 individuals have been tested as of Nov 26, 2020
(was 1,089,225 as of Nov 26, 2020)
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C: 16
One child under 5 has tested positive for MIS-C and COVID-19; that child is fully recovered
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Watch today’s press conference here:
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)
Previous provincial updates