Since yesterday, there have been 357 new cases.
- The total of 140,596 cases in British Columbia to date. Of the new cases, the breakdown is as follows:
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 80 new cases
- Fraser Health: 210 new cases
- Island Health: 12 new cases
- Interior Health: 33 new cases
- Northern Health: 22 new cases
- Active cases: 4,636 (previously 4,815)
- Hospitalized cases: 331 (previously 340)
- Intensive care: 113 (previously 118)
- 3 new death (total reported to date: 1,661)
- Recovered: 134,521
To date, 2,687,360 (was 2,623,907) first doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca-SII COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in B.C., 138,908 (was 135,246) of which are second doses.
Register on the government website to get vaccinated.
Island Health Vaccination information
Only call in at 1-833-348-4787, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily, when you’re eligible. If you miss your initial age-based window, you can call anytime after you become eligible. Eligibility is now for anyone 85 and older, or Indigenous 65 and older.
From today’s statement
“Vaccine appointments are now being booked for the 310,000 B.C. youth aged 12-17. They will be welcome at the clinics we have open throughout the province – whether at our large immunization sites, or in some cases, clinics set up for whole-of-community immunization.
“Our goal is to have all youth vaccinated with their first dose before the end of the school year.
“Like our adult program, all youth need to register online, by phone or at a Service BC centre. To book an appointment, youth can do it themselves or can have a parent, guardian or trusted adult assist them.
“This is an exciting next step in our provincewide immunization program. Just like we have seen countless people celebrating their vaccine with photos to friends and family on social media, so too do we look forward to also seeing young adults joining the team of millions of people across our province who are doing their part.
“Many youth have been negatively impacted by this virus. Now, they too will have the opportunity to be vaccinated, to get protected and also protect those around them.
“Getting vaccinated is how we will be able to put the COVID-19 pandemic behind us. We’re making significant progress and by registering and booking your vaccination, combined with staying small and staying local, we will all be one step closer.”
- Register for your vaccine via the province
- Find a pharmacy that is participating in the AstraZeneca rollout
- Island Health data
- School exposures
- See the latest Health Orders here
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)
Previous provincial updates
- 1,692 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 20, 2021 (3 days)
- 768 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 17, 2021
- 706 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 16, 2021
- 661 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 15, 2021
- 677 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 14, 2021
- 1,984 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 13, 2021 (3 days)
- 820 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 10, 2021
- 774 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 9, 2021
- 814 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 8, 2021
- 2,425 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 7, 2021 (4 days)
- 671 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 3, 2021
- 801 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 2, 2021
- 785 new BC COVID-19 cases, Sept 1, 2021
- 655 new BC COVID-19 cases, Aug 31, 2021 (includes video of today’s modelling)
- 1,853 new BC COVID-19 cases, Aug 30, 2021 (3 days)
- 867 new BC COVID-19 cases, Aug 27, 2021
- 724 new BC COVID-19 cases, Aug 26, 2021
- 698 new BC COVID-19 cases, Aug 25, 2021
- 641 new BC COVID-19 cases, Aug 24, 2021
- 1,711 new BC COVID-19 cases, 16 deaths, Aug 23, 2021 (3 days)
- 663 new BC COVID-19 cases, 1 death, Aug 20, 2021
- 689 new BC COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, Aug 19, 2021
- 553 new BC COVID-19 cases, 1 death, Aug 18, 2021
- 501 new BC COVID-19 cases, 1death, Aug 17, 2021
- 1,434 new BC COVID-19 cases, 1death, Aug 16, 2021 (3 days)
- 717 new BC COVID-19 cases, no deaths, Aug 13, 2021
- 513 new BC COVID-19 cases, 1 death, Aug 12, 2021
- 536 new BC COVID-19 cases, 1 death, Aug 11, 2021
- 395 new BC COVID-19 cases, no deaths, Aug 10, 2021
- 1,079 new BC COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths, Aug 9, 2021