Habitat Victoria is exploring a future townhome development in Sooke this summer at 2008 Murray Road. To learn more about this affordable homeownership opportunity, register to attend this free information session. Space is limited. Apply here.
Habitat for Humanity will be presenting a short slide show on how their program works and answering any questions.
- 11am Saturday, February 24, 2018
- Upstairs Conference Room – Village Food Market
- 6661 Sooke Road, Sooke, BC
Anyone is welcome to attend, but we are especially trying to find families who are interested in purchasing a Habitat Victoria townhome, and who can qualify for our homeownership program.
Who can qualify for a home:
Families with at least one child aged 10 or younger and earning between $40,000 to $70,000 a year (read more here)
“Habitat for Humanity Victoria believes that homeownership brings stability, safety and self-reliance. We partner with families who are ready for the responsibility and challenges of homeownership, including the financial commitment. These families work alongside volunteers and skilled trades people to build their home and purchase it at fair market value. Habitat Victoria provides the affordable financing piece by establishing mortgage payments that are no more than 30% of the family’s gross income. Habitat Victoria’s Homeownership Program is available to families from all cultures and faiths without discrimination.” – From their website.
Interested? Apply here.
- Habitat for Humanity halts affordable home ownership plan in Sooke
- Habitat for Humanity hosts open house TONIGHT
- Affordable housing opportunity in Sooke, seminar hosted by Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity presents their intent to provide affordable Sooke housing to Council
- Habitat Victoria Affordable Homeownership Info Session