Since the last report (yesterday), there have been 272 more diagnosed COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 6,003 people who are under active public health monitoring.
Note, Halloween recommendations are available on the BC CDC website. No Halloween parties please!
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 14,381
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 4,664 (previously 4,588)
- Fraser Health: 8,219 (previously 8,036)
- Island Health: 256 (previously 256)
- Interior Health: 741 (previously 734)
- Northern Health: 412 (previously 399)
- 89 (previously 89) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Active cases: 2,390 (previously 2,344)
- Hospitalized cases: 78 (previously 86)
- Intensive care: 25 (previously 24)
- One new death (total deaths in BC to date: 263)
- Recovered: 10,954 (previously, 10,954)
- 817,076 individuals have been tested as of Oct 29, 2020
(was 810,129 individuals have been tested as of Oct 28, 2020)
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C: 16
One child under 5 has tested positive for MIS-C and COVID-19; that child is fully recovered
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)