Are you registered to vote in Sooke at the upcoming Federal election?
To vote on October 19, 2015, you must be:
- 18 or older, and
- registered to vote
Please note that you have until 6 p.m. (local time at your home address) on October 13, 2015, to make any changes to your registration. After that deadline, the only way to update your voter registration is at your polling place on election day.
Spread the word about Elections Canada’s online voter registration service. Remind your friends and family to check that they are registered at their current address.
Here are your choices come election time:
- NDP contender: Randall Garrison, (incumbent)
- Libertarian contender: Josh Steffler
- Green contender: Francis Litman
- Liberal contender: David Merner
- Conservative contender: Shari Lukens
Our riding is Saanich – Esquimalt – Juan de Fuca.
Advanced voting happens on
- Friday, October 9, 2015
- Saturday, October 10, 2015
- Sunday, October 11, 2015
- Monday, October 12, 2015
- All Election 2015 stories on SPN will be listed here.
- Be sure they have your current address. Update your home address or mailing address here.
Online Voter Registration Service[sam id=”15″ codes=”true”]Use this service to:
- check if you’re registered to vote
- update the address on your voter registration, or
- register to vote
Note: In some cases, you may be asked to provide the number from your driver’s licence or provincial/territorial ID card. If you do not have the applicable identification, you can complete a printable form on this site and mail it to Elections Canada.
This online service works for the following address types only: Civic (for example, 123 Main Street), Lot and Concession (Ontario only), and Section-Township-Range-Meridian. If your address is of a different type, please contact us at 1-800-463-6868 for help with your voter registration.