As Spring bursts into season, these signs are once again gracing certain communities.
Related 2016 articles
The following articles are from the 2016 archives. Good reminders.
- The importance of properly storing garbage: be bear wise!
- Understanding (and avoiding) bear habituation, so no bears have to die
- Wild Wise Sooke: Bears out in Sooke, full force!
- Sooke man chases bear away from the safe side of the window (video)
- Increased bear sightings, what you need to know, and how to keep bears alive
- Bear sightings at Potholes, between parking lots 3 and 2
- How bears communicate (Video)
- A sure sign of spring for residents of Sooke is the return of bears.
- Bear in Area signs emerge from hibernation
- Bear conflicts are on the rise
- Recent bear sightings in Sooke
- Wild Wise Sooke sees wildlife management improvements in Sooke
- Wild Wise Sooke’s education program has reduced bear kills by 75% in the last six years
- Wild Wise Sooke reminds SUNRIVER residents to store garbage indoors and manage attractions
- Reminder from Wild Wise Sooke: Bears are emerging from the hills
- Be bear-wise in Sooke: Bear-proof your yard
- First bear destroyed, Wild Wise Sooke urges education
- Be Bear Wise: Wild Wise Sooke suggests spring cleaning, minimize attractants
- Good to Know: How to deal with a surprise encounter with a black bear
- Bear sightings are up in Sooke
- Bear killed near Francis Gardens in Sooke
- Living harmoniously with wild life in Sooke is the primary objective of the newly established “Wild Wise Sooke”
(Visited 1 times in total, with 1 visits today)