This video comes from the provider’s publicly-given embed code. Read the full article and see the original video on the CHEK website.
- Where BC Pharmacare fails, community of Sooke delivers: Over $23,000 raised for Landen
- CHEK News: Supporters say Sooke boy is being treated unfairly (Video)
- Aldergrove girl with Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (SJIA) to receive Pharmacare coverage for Canakinumab
- Community rallies for local Sooke boy: Three other ways to
- Benefit concert “Remembering John” raises funds for Landen
- Collapsed veins means Landen could not get his treatment today
- Video: Mother of sick child confronts BC Minister of Health
- Premier stands by minister’s decision to deny Landen quality of life medication
- Open Letter: Mom requests reason for Pharmacare’s decision to deny a child effective pain meds
- A mother’s fight for her son’s pain relief continues, no end in sight
- OPEN LETTER #2: Horgan, Landen is back in the hospital. We haven’t heard from you yet.
- Video: Landen’s journey so far, and his fight for BC PharmaCare funding for canakinumab
- GoFundMe: Landen’s fight for canakinumab
- LETTER Sooke mom pleads for Horgan to hear: her child requires meds they can’t afford and Pharmacare doesn’t cover