In case you missed it, we’re embedding a CHEK video.
To view the original video and read the accompanying article on CHEK, click here.
- Transportation survey asks B.C. travellers to share experiences
- Safer sidewalks, upgraded intersection coming to Sooke
- New rest area near Sombrio Beach opening over long weekend
- Members of the North Sooke Community Association bring Sooke Rd realignment concerns to Council
- Highway 14’s future taking shape, Sooke River Road intersection on the horizon
- Sooke Students delayed or stuck as a result of today’s crashes on Sooke Rd
- Two crashes tie up Sooke Rd, one near the Shell station one near Stickleback
- Crash on Sooke Rd at EMCS Sept 4 2018 2:55pm
- Nightly closures on Gillespie Road
- Sunday is last day to provide input on Highway 14 Corridor Improvements
- New bus pullouts now operational on Highway 14
- Open Letter: “Are you kidding me?” BCHwy14 open house disappoints
- Overview of improvements to Sooke Road: Ministry Open House
- Public invited to provide input on Highway 14 upgrades
- New crosswalks on Sooke Road
- Digging deep as the Sooke Road improvements continue
- Bus stop blunder: Six recently installed bus stop pads need replacing
- Sooke Road improvements update from the mayor
- Stumped by the post?
- Expect traffic delays with Highway 14 ongoing improvements
- Fundraiser for the other family impacted by the deadly December crash on Sooke Rd
- Letter: Park the panic when it comes to Sooke Road!
- Video: What this Port Renfrew student thinks of today’s announcement
- Improvements on Sooke Rd to begin immediately
- Sooke Road experiences 837 crashes between 2011-2015
- Sooke mayor awaits provincial Hwy14 report, says staff are working on in-town improvements
- Sooke Rd accident fatal
- Head on MVI closes Sooke Rd
- Wednesday afternoon crash on Sooke Road
- LETTER: OPSRRA pleased the Hwy14 corridor review will extend to Port Renfrew