Since the last report, there have been 104 more COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 2,786 (previously 2,761) people under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 5,952
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 1,974 (previously 1,922)
- Fraser Health: 3,112 (previously 3,072)
- Island Health: 178 (previously 175)
- Interior Health: 445 (previously 440)
- Northern Health: 164 (previously 160)
- 79 (up 0) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 33 (up 2)
- Intensive care: 14 (up 4)
- No new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 209)
- Active cases: 1,127 (previously 2,761)
- Recovered: 4,605 (previously 4,505)
- 366,635 individuals have been tested as of Sep 1, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: