Since the last report, there have been 121 more COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 2,792 (previously 2,801) people under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 6,162
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 2,077 (previously 2,012 )
- Fraser Health: 3,201 (previously 3,155)
- Island Health: 180 (previously 178)
- Interior Health: 451 (previously 450)
- Northern Health: 174 (previously 167)
- 79 (up 0) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 31 (previously 34)
- Intensive care: 12 (previously 11)
- One new death (total deaths in BC to date: 211)
- Active cases: 1,133 (previously 1,127)
- Recovered: 4,706 (previously 4,605)
- 380,144 individuals have been tested as of Sep 4, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)