Since yesterday, there have been 124 more COVID-19 cases in B.C., one epi-linked, with 4,310 (previously 2,810, up 1,500) people under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 5,496
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 1,791 (up 54)
- Fraser Health: 2,878 (up 60)
- Island Health: 174 (up 1)
- Interior Health: 433 (up 4)
- Northern Health: 142 (up 5)
- 78 (up 0) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 23 (up 1)
- Intensive care: 7 (up 0)
- No new death (total deaths in BC to date: 204)
- Active cases: 974(906 previously)
- Recovered: 4,310 (4,253 previously)
- 343,165 individuals have been tested as of Aug 26, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: