Since the last report, there have been 125 more diagnosed COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 3,202 people who are under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 9,138
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 3,340 (previously 3,286)
- Fraser Health: 4,658 (previously 4,594)
- Island Health: 208 (previously 206)
- Interior Health: 533 (previously 531)
- Northern Health: 312 (previously 309)
- 87 (previously 87) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 72 (previously 69)
- Intensive care: 21 (previously 20)
- No new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 234)
- Active cases: 1,284 (previously 1,268)
- Recovered: 7,591 (previously 7,485)
- 544,271 individuals have been tested as of Sep 30, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)