Since the last report, there have been 13 newly registered COVID-19 cases in B.C., including 5 epi-linked cases.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 2,835
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 960
- Fraser Health: 1,480
- Island Health: 131 (no change)
- Interior Health: 199
- Northern Health: 65
- Hospitalized cases: 16
- Intensive care: 7
- One loved one has died (total deaths in BC to date: 170)
- Active cases: 174 (182 previously)
- Recovered: 2,491 (2,471 previously)
- 181,704 individuals have been tested as of June 18, 2020.
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Dr. Henry noted that “when the virus is anywhere, the risk is everywhere.” Act accordingly. Phase 3 will begin soon, with an announcement coming from the Premier later this week.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: