Since the last report, there have been 132 more COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 3,198 (previously 3,109 ) people under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 6,962
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 2,419 (previously 2,343)
- Fraser Health: 3,600 (previously 3,551)
- Island Health: 190 (previously 187)
- Interior Health: 465 (previously 462)
- Northern Health: 204 (previously 203)
- 84 (previously 84) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 49 (previously 42)
- Intensive care: 10 (previously 14)
- No new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 213)
- Active cases: 1,461 (previously 1,412)
- Recovered: 5,273 (previously 5,190)
- 414,020 individuals have been tested as of Sep 11, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)