Since the last report, there have been 139 more COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 3,109 (previously 3,101 ) people under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 6,830
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 2,343 (previously 2,285)
- Fraser Health: 3,551 (previously 3,482)
- Island Health: 187 (previously 185)
- Interior Health: 462 (previously 462)
- Northern Health: 203 (previously 193)
- 84 (previously 84) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 42 (previously 37)
- Intensive care: 14 (previously 15)
- No new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 213)
- Active cases: 1,412 (previously 1,378)
- Recovered: 5,190 (previously 5,086)
- 408,306 individuals have been tested as of Sep 10, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Watch the full announcement here.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)