Since the last report, there have been 14 newly registered COVID-19 cases in B.C.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 2,835
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 963
- Fraser Health: 1,491
- Island Health: 131 (no change)
- Interior Health: 199
- Northern Health: 65
- Hospitalized cases: 14
- Intensive care: 7
- One loved one has died (total deaths in BC to date: 171)
- Active cases: 162 (174 previously)
- Recovered: 2,516 (2,491 previously)
- 183,368 individuals have been tested as of June 18, 2020.
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: