Since the last report, there have been 161 more diagnosed COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 3,093 people who are under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 9,381
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 3,440 (previously 3,340)
- Fraser Health: 4,791 (previously 4,658)
- Island Health: 209 (previously 209)
- Interior Health: 535 (previously 533)
- Northern Health: 318 (previously 312)
- 87 (previously 87) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 63 (previously 69)
- Intensive care: 16 (previously 19)
- Three new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 238)
- Active cases: 1,302 (previously 1,261)
- Recovered: 9,381 (previously 7,695)
- 567,034 individuals have been tested as of Oct 2, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)