Since the last report, there have been 294 more COVID-19 cases in B.C. (including three epi-linked) with 2,723 (previously 2,810) people under active public health monitoring.
- Period ending Saturday: 86
- Period ending Sunday: 107
- Period ending today: 101
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 5,372
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 1,737 (up 109)
- Fraser Health: 2,818 (up 164)
- Island Health: 175 (up 1)
- Interior Health: 440 (up 7)
- Northern Health: 154 (up 12)
- 79 (up 1) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 28 (up 5)
- Intensive care: 10 (up 3)
- Four new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 208)
- Active cases: 1,107(974 previously)
- Recovered: 4,253 (4,310 previously)
- 347,757 individuals have been tested as of Aug 27, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Watch the latest video here:
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: