Since the last report, there have been 34 newly registered COVID-19 cases in B.C. including three epi-linked case.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 3,362
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 1,049 (+6)
- Fraser Health: 1,742 (+11)
- Island Health: 141 (+1)
- Interior Health: 304 (+15)
- Northern Health: 69 (+0)
- 57 (+3) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- NOTE: There is a data correction in the overall number of total and active cases.
- Hospitalized cases: 17
- Intensive care: 3
- No new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 189)
- Active cases: 285 (266 previously)
- Recovered: 2,888 (2,873 previously)
- 238,346 individuals have been tested as of July 21, 2020.
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Watch today’s video here.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: