Since the last report, there have been 30 newly registered COVID-19 cases in B.C. including one epi-linked case.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 3,392
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 1,051 (+2)
- Fraser Health: 1,750 (+8)
- Island Health: 142 (+1)
- Interior Health: 315 (+11)
- Northern Health: 77 (+8)
- 57 (+0) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 16
- Intensive care: 3
- One new death (total deaths in BC to date: 190)
- Active cases: 304 (285 previously)
- Recovered: 2,898 (2,888 previously)
- 241,013individuals have been tested as of July 21, 2020.
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Watch today’s video here.
COVID-19 Update July 23, 2020
Health Minister Adrian Dix and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry provide an update on COVID-19 in BC.
For more information on provincial support related to COVID-19 visit https://t.co/5CXfmkAhVP #CovidBC https://t.co/04uLOJRCmA
— BC Government News (@BCGovNews) July 23, 2020
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: