Since the last report three days ago, there have been 317 more COVID-19 cases in B.C. including four epi-linked cases.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 7,279
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 2,557 (previously 2,419)
- Fraser Health: 3,754 (previously 3,600)
- Island Health: 195 (previously 190)
- Interior Health: 473 (previously 465)
- Northern Health: 216 (previously 204)
- 84 (previously 84) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 58 (previously 49)
- Intensive care: 16 (previously 10)
- Six new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 219)
- Active cases: 1,594 (previously 1,461)
- Recovered: 5,273 (previously 5,273)
- 420,556 individuals have been tested as of Sep 13, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)