Since the last report, there have been 32 new test-positive cases in B.C.: 10 on Saturday, 6 on Sunday, and 16 on Monday (today).
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 2,822
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 954
- Fraser Health: 1,474
- Island Health: 131 (up 1)
- Interior Health: 198
- Northern Health: 65
- Hospitalized cases: 14
- Intensive care: 6
- One loved one has died (total deaths in BC to date: 169)
- Active cases: 182 (190 previously)
- Recovered: 2,471 (2,425 previously)
- 173,607 individuals have been tested as of June 18, 2020.
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Dr. Henry noted that “when the virus is anywhere, the risk is everywhere.” Act accordingly. Phase 3 will begin soon, with an announcement coming from the Premier later this week.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: