Since the last report, there have been 58 more COVID-19 cases in B.C. (including three epi-linked) with 2,761 (previously 2,763) people under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 5,848
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 1,922
- Fraser Health: 3,072
- Island Health: 175 (up 0)
- Interior Health: 440
- Northern Health: 160
- 79 (up 0) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 31 (up 3)
- Intensive care: 10 (up 0)
- One new death (total deaths in BC to date: 209)
- Active cases: 2,761
- Recovered: 4,505 (4,253 previously)
- 366,635 individuals have been tested as of Sep 1, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: