Since the last report, there have been 62 more COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 2,730 (up 55) people under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 5,304
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 1,699 (up 16)
- Fraser Health: 2,795 (up 33)
- Island Health: 170 (up 2)
- Interior Health: 429 (up 4)
- Northern Health: 129 (up 1)
- 78 (up 2) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 21 (down 1)
- Intensive care: 7 (up 0)
- No new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 203)
- Active cases: 896 (915 previously)
- Recovered: 4,199 (4,114 previously)
- 328,756 individuals have been tested as of Aug 25, 2020.
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more: