Since the last report, there have been 82 more diagnosed COVID-19 cases in B.C., with 3,093 people who are under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 9,220
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 3,340 (previously 3,340)
- Fraser Health: 4,658 (previously COVID-19: BC Stats (82 more cases), Oct 1, 2020)
- Island Health: 209 (previously 208)
- Interior Health: 533 (previously 533)
- Northern Health: 312 (previously 312)
- 87 (previously 87) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 69 (previously 72)
- Intensive care: 19 (previously 21)
- One new death (total deaths in BC to date: 235)
- Active cases: 1,261 (previously 1,284)
- Recovered: 7,695 (previously 7,591)
- 544,271 individuals have been tested as of Sep 30, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)