Since the last report, there have been 89 more COVID-19 cases in B.C. (including 1 epi-linked), with 2,801 (previously 2,786) people under active public health monitoring.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 6,041
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 2,012 (previously 1,974)
- Fraser Health: 3,155 (previously 3,112)
- Island Health: 178 (previously 178)
- Interior Health: 450 (previously 445)
- Northern Health: 167 (previously 164)
- 79 (up 0) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 34 (up 1)
- Intensive care: 11 (down 3)
- One new death (total deaths in BC to date: 210)
- Active cases: 1,127 (previously 2,761)
- Recovered: 4,644 (previously 4,605)
- 369,162 individuals have been tested as of Sep 2, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Watch the latest update here:
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)