Since the last report three days ago, there have been 97 more diagnosed COVID-19 cases in B.C.; there are 3,001 people who are under active public health monitoring as a result of identified exposure to known cases.
- Total confirmed cases in B.C. since the pandemic began: 7,279
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 2,608 (previously 2,557)
- Fraser Health: 3,784 (previously 3,754)
- Island Health: 195 (previously 195)
- Interior Health: 479 (previously 473)
- Northern Health: 225 (previously 216)
- 85 (previously 84) individuals whose primary residence is outside of Canada
- Hospitalized cases: 63 (previously 58)
- Intensive care: 20 (previously 16)
- No new deaths (total deaths in BC to date: 219)
- Active cases: 1,590 (previously 1,594)
- Recovered: 5,548 (previously 5,273)
- 420,556 individuals have been tested as of Sep 13, 2020
- Suspected Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children or MIS-C (Kawasaki Disease): 8 (none tested positive for COVID-19, none had antibodies for COVID-19, none had known contacts with someone infected with COVID-19).
If symptoms appear, check your symptoms online. If needed, call your health-care provider or 811 for further guidance.
Access the BC COVID-19 dashboard for the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more:
Cases by Health Service Delivery Area
Click here (Updated weekly on Thursdays)