How Do I Reach My Goals?
Signed, Reaching for it
This is one of the first things I ask my clients about when we begin our coaching journey together.
The best way to to achieve your goals, is to take out a note pad, and write down 10 major goals you want to achieve over a 6 month to one year period of time.
When writing them down, dream as big as you can. Dreaming big is one of the keys to getting you to achieve your goal.
Putting pen to paper has been proven to to help people to be more likely to achieve their goals.
Step 1: Write down one big goal at a time.
Step 2: Under the main goal, it is important to make a list of smaller, achievable action items towards your big goal.
If you look at your main goal and don’t take smaller steps towards it, it can feel overwhelming and some people give up before they ever get going.
When you break it down into smaller more achievable chunks, and follow through on your action item to completion, you will feel good about it.
Step 3: Remember, for each action item or task you complete towards your goal, you must reward yourself. Whether it’s a cup of coffee, a walk at the beach, or a healthy meal out, these actions will keep you motivated to continue until you reach your goal.
Step 4: Rinse and repeat.
I hope this helps you.
Need help? Got a relationship or self esteem question you want to ask? Want to book an appointment with Caterina? Contact her at email@example.com or text her at 778-877-0682.
The Bigly Important Small Print: By participating in any of Imagine Life Coaching Inc or Reiki House services, whether it be coaching, energy work, newsletters, articles, columns, blogs, videos, and so on, you acknowledge that I am not a licenced psychologist or psychiatrist, or any other medical health care professional. My coaching or energy work is in no way to be misconstrued as mental health counselling or medical advice. If you are in need of more in depth medical, psychiatric, psychological care or treatment, please consult with appropriate medical or mental health professionals. Any questions you ask and answers given, are provided to Sooke PocketNews without name or location of the person asking.
- Dear Caterina: Why do I feel like I am failing at impressing others Signed, Not Impressed
- Dear Caterina: Will I ever be happy again? Signed, Not a happy camper
- Dear Caterina, My partner doesn’t respect my boundaries, what should I do?
- Dear Caterina, Do Narcissists get over their exes quickly?
- Dear Caterina: My partner had an affair and I am heartbroken
- Dear Caterina: Can a person be undeserving of love? Signed, Wanting More
- Dear Caterina: How do I reach my goals?
- Dear Caterina, my partner and I are falling out of love
- When The Fog Lifts
- I have started making more money than my husband. Should I divorce him? – Signed In The Money