What can I do to make my marriage better?
Married for better
Often work with couples to help them reconnect with themselves, and with their partner. One of the tasks I give them to do is to write a Responsibility list.
This list includes thoughts on:
- Your responsibility to yourself,
- Your responsibility to your relationship,
- What you expect from your partner, and
- What you expect from yourself.
This list will help you to see patterns, to understand your responsibilities, and to check on whether you are expecting too much or too little from your partner.
Need help? Got a relationship or self-esteem question you want to ask? Want to book an appointment with Caterina? Contact her at email@example.com or text her at 778-877-0682.
The Important Small Print: By participating in any of Imagine Life Coaching Inc or Reiki House services, whether it be coaching, energy work, newsletters, articles, columns, blogs, videos, and so on, you acknowledge that I am not a licenced psychologist or psychiatrist, or any other medical health care professional. My coaching or energy work is in no way to be misconstrued as mental health counselling or medical advice. If you are in need of more in-depth medical, psychiatric, psychological care or treatment, please consult with appropriate medical or mental health professionals. Any questions you ask and answers given, are provided to Sooke PocketNews without name or location of the person asking.
- Dear Caterina: How do I stop feeling worthless after rejection? Signed Rejection Magnet
- Dear Caterina: How do I pick up on my partner’s feelings better? Signed, Feelings Matter
- Dear Caterina: How do I let stop fantasizing about a relationship I can’t have?
- Dear Caterina: I feel like everything is falling apart. Signed, Help
- Dear Caterina: I feel like I am settling for less than I deserve. Signed, Not Settling