What do narcissists hate the most?
Curious about Narcissists
Narcissists hate the following:
- Not being the centre of attention
- When someone else is successful
- When they are ignored
- When someone else is right
- Waiting for others
Narcissists are generally intolerant of other people and their opinions.
I would have to say that being the centre of attention is one of the most important things that a narcissist is interested in.
If they are ignored, or if their contribution is not met with acknowledgement, admiration and recognition, they will retaliate.
Specializing in Self Esteem For Better Relationships
Need help? Got a relationship or self-esteem question you want to ask? Want to book an appointment with Caterina? Contact her at email@example.com or text her at 778-877-0682.
Caterina Barregar, Relationship Coach Specializing In Self Esteem
Medical Intuitive, Reiki Master
Contact Me | Website
The Important Small Print: By participating in any of Imagine Life Coaching Inc or Reiki House services, whether it be coaching, energy work, newsletters, articles, columns, blogs, videos, and so on, you acknowledge that I am not a licenced psychologist or psychiatrist, or any other medical health care professional. My coaching or energy work is in no way to be misconstrued as mental health counselling or medical advice. If you are in need of more in-depth medical, psychiatric, psychological care or treatment, please consult with appropriate medical or mental health professionals. Any questions you ask and answers given, are provided to Sooke PocketNews without name or location of the person asking.
- Dear Caterina: How do I stop feeling worthless after rejection? Signed Rejection Magnet
- Dear Caterina: How do I pick up on my partner’s feelings better? Signed, Feelings Matter
- Dear Caterina: How do I let stop fantasizing about a relationship I can’t have?
- Dear Caterina: I feel like everything is falling apart. Signed, Help
- Dear Caterina: I feel like I am settling for less than I deserve. Signed, Not Settling