What is the secret to a happy marriage?
Wish I Knew
Dear Wish I Knew,
Marriages that stand the test of time have the following things in common:
- Never take each other for granted
- Sprinkle humour everywhere
- Do something nice for your partner every day
- Listen to hear
- Date each other
- Keep making love
- Inspire each other and those you love
- Don’t avoid talking about things that matter
These are only a few of the things I have helped clients to remember when they are going through a tough time in their relationships.
Have a wonderful day.
Need help? Got a relationship or self-esteem question you want to ask? Want to book an appointment with Caterina? Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or text her at 778-877-0682.
Caterina Barregar, Relationship Coach Specializing In Self Esteem
Medical Intuitive, Reiki Master
Contact Me | Website
The Important Small Print: By participating in any of Imagine Life Coaching Inc or Reiki House services, whether it be coaching, energy work, newsletters, articles, columns, blogs, videos, and so on, you acknowledge that I am not a licenced psychologist or psychiatrist, or any other medical health care professional. My coaching or energy work is in no way to be misconstrued as mental health counselling or medical advice. If you are in need of more in-depth medical, psychiatric, psychological care or treatment, please consult with appropriate medical or mental health professionals. Any questions you ask and answers given, are provided to Sooke PocketNews without name or location of the person asking.
- Dear Caterina: How do I stop feeling worthless after rejection? Signed Rejection Magnet
- Dear Caterina: How do I pick up on my partner’s feelings better? Signed, Feelings Matter
- Dear Caterina: How do I let stop fantasizing about a relationship I can’t have?
- Dear Caterina: I feel like everything is falling apart. Signed, Help
- Dear Caterina: I feel like I am settling for less than I deserve. Signed, Not Settling