The free SD62 Emergency Planning Workshop offered at Saseenos Elementary is being hosted by Sooke School District No. 62
Parents and authorized guardians who are listed on the SD62 Student(s) Emergency Release Form have a key role in the school’s emergency plan.
This workshop will explain:
- the District procedure for post-disaster student and parent reunification;
- parent and authorized guardian reponsibilities; family emergency planning; and,
- what to expect during the school’s Emergency Reunification Drill.
All E-Brite paper tickets can be entered into a GRAND PRIZE draw to win a 72 hrs Emergency Survival Kit for 4 people. Please write your phone number, or email address on the ticket and remember to bring it with you to the workshop.
- Date And Time: Wed, February 20, 2019, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
- Location: Saseenos Elementary School, 6066 Sooke Rd
- Cost: Free
Please register at Eventbrite.