The following comes from the Tahltan Nation Facebook page. Members of the T’Sou-ke Nation are the original inhabitants of the area called “Sooke.” This video features some of their forward-thinking improvements.
- This year’s Indigenous Tribal Canoe Journeys: Here’s how Horgan rows
- Murals at the T’Sou-ke Nation’s newest enterprise celebrate roots
- Tim Hortons opens in Sooke
- T’Sou-ke First Nation’s Sustainable Housing Innovation project
- T’Sou-ke Nation and CRD sign Traditional Use and Access Agreement for Sea to Sea Regional Park
- T’Sou-ke First Nation to Break Ground on New Tim Hortons / Petro Canada Development
- Feature Video: T’Sou-ke Nation
- Reasons for SD62 to celebrate Aboriginal student successes
- CRD and T’sou-ke First Nation Form Partnership for Leech Water Supply Access
- You will NOT believe what the T’Sou-ke Nation’s October hydro bill was!
- Sooke Potholes Regional Park campground will open July 10