–Harbourside Cohousing Newsletter
At Harbourside Cohousing we often hear, “There should be more places like this!” Here is an opportunity for you to make that wish come true.
Andrew Moore and Margaret Critchlow have identified a spectacular, waterfront site in the Sooke core whose owners wish to sell to a cohousing project that they would join as members. The missing ingredient is a core group of founders with a passion for creating a community like Harbourside, but even better.
Curious? You are invited to an information session at 4 pm on Sunday, April 3 in the conference room above Village Foods grocery store. Please RSVP to Margaret or Andrew email@example.com.
Related SPN articles
- Open house for the co-housing curious
- REMINDER: Co-housing open house Sunday, June 10
- West Wind Harbour: Sooke’s Second Cohousing Development
- A second cohousing development springs up in Sooke: Introducing West Wind Harbour Cohousing
- Official opening of Harbourside Senior Cohousing, photo gallery
- Founding members wanted: New Cohousing Opportunity in Sooke
- VIDEO: Back when Sooke’s Harbourside Cohousing community was just an idea
- Sooke’s best kept secret: A senior cohousing community with 31 units sets a Canadian standard
- Sooke’s Harbourside Cohousing is going full steam ahead
- ICYMI: “My Last Big Adventure” … Harbourside, Sooke’s Senior Co-Housing project, hits the national airwaves
- Sooke’s senior co-housing project gets noticed, nationally
- LETTER: Sushi ON The Sea sets sail