Public applications being accepted for:
Official Community Plan (OCP) Advisory Committee
The purpose of the OCP Advisory Committee is to provide Council with meaningful, technical input on a range of community issues related to the creation of an updated Official Community Plan.
There are currently seven (7) vacancies on this committee.
- OCP Advisory Committee Terms of Reference can be viewed here.
- Application form and instructions for the OCP Advisory Committee can be found here.
Climate Action Committee
The purpose of this committee is to provide advice to Council and recommend policies that will assist the District in achieving its aspiration to be carbon neutral by 2030.
There is currently one (1) vacancy on this committee.
- Climate Action Committee Terms of Reference can be viewed here.
- Application form for the Climate Action Committee can be found here.
Sooke Program of the Arts Committee
The purpose of the Sooke Program for the Arts (SPA) Committee is to provide advice to Council on a wide range of community art initiatives and events within the District of Sooke.
There will be four (4) public appointments to this committee.
- SPA Committee Terms of Reference can be viewed here.
- Application form for the SPA Committee can be found here.
Deadline for applications is Friday, July 17, 2020 at 12:00 noon.
For further information on all District of Sooke committees, and to submit your application, please contact:
Corporate Services Department
District of Sooke
2205 Otter Point Road
Sooke, BC V9Z 1J2
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org