–Ellen Lewers, Sooke
The Sooke Lions did an absolutely fantastic job of organizing and bringing in a host of floats for this years parade.
The amount of floats and the amazing amount of spectators was overwhelming.
We of the Sooke Fall Fair handed out goodies including apples and oranges, and were overwhelmed by the amount of people.
Unfortunately, we ran out of apples and oranges.
Well done Al Beddows and all the happy Lion Elves supporting this.
- Sooke Art Bombers celebrate the good people of sock-collecting Sooke
- Sooke Sailpast (photos)
- Festive fire department food bank drives complete, need continues year round
- Letter: Santa Parade a big hit!
- Sooke’s Santa Parade will close Sooke Rd for about an hour on Sunday
- Festival of Trees spreads throughout Sooke
- The Sooke Christmas Bureau is here to help
- Otter Point Candy Cane Run set for December 8, 2018
- The 2018 Santa Parade: December 2, 2018
- Annual Sooke Santa Run, dates and how to donate food
- Sooke Christmas Bureau seeks volunteers to help with food hampers!
Note, this type of article will be available exclusively to subscribers starting in January, 2019; Subscriber letter writes will be able to choose if the distribution of their letters is public or limited. Join us in December and receive the Trial Rate for a full year.