Harvey Russell, on a walk with his camera on May 21. All photos by H. Russell.
I had no idea they could grow this big! Pics by Britt.
Springtime flowers (weeds) in Sooke
Upclose and personal with mostly weeds and some bushes. Pics by Britt
- Atmospheric river dumps on Sooke and south Vancouver Island November 15, 2021
- The students in Harmony Project Sooke had a fun and very busy Halloween weekend! November 5, 2021
- Sooke protesters continue to show up for Fairy Creek rally July 1, 2021
- Sooke Road congested due to MVI, Tuesday May 18, 11:30 am May 18, 2021
- Mama duck with 11 ducklings dodges eagle (photo gallery) May 14, 2021
- Photos from this weekend’s old growth logging protest April 19, 2021
- Baha’i Community cleans beach at Whiffin Spit March 2, 2021
- Conversion is done, new ESSO gas station opens in Sooke (Saseenos) February 22, 2021
- Snow turns into snow fort (photos) February 14, 2021
- Snow photos, from Gregory Varano February 13, 2021
Our gorgeous location brings out the inner photographer in most of us! Share your amazing photos here, and promote the incredible beauty and wildlfe (and locals!) that surround us. Contact us for details.