- A public place where the booms are typically felt and/or heard; a beach would be ideal
- Cell access (to stay in touch with the blasting crew at Pacific Aerospace)
- Visual access, overlooking the strait
If you can recommend an ideal location for Thursday, April 16, please leave your comment below, or use our Contact form.
The explosion will happen tomorrow (Thursday, April 16) between 11 a.m. and noon.
Sooke PocketNews will continue reporting back to the community. A big thanks to everyone who has provided their feedback in the past.
Previous articles on the matter
- Did you hear today’s blast?
- Letter: Reader researches Sooke booms in greater detail, and calls for action
- Bracing for the BOOM