There’s a Regular Council Meeting @ 7:00 PM in Council Chambers scheduled for Monday, April 8, 2019.
It takes place in Council Chambers, located at 2225 Otter Point Road in Sooke, BC.
Items on the agenda include:
- A delegation (presentation) by the North Sooke Community Association, represented by Eric Boucher (see his Letter to the Premier)
- Consideration of a Declaration of a Climate Emergency (see this CRD Letter re Climate Emergency)
- Public Hearing: Retail Cannabis Stores
- The consideration of a Bylaw No. 714 (600-62) – 1923 Maple Ave for final adoption
- The consideration of Bylaw No. 731 – Five Year Financial Plan 2019-2023 for final adoption
- The RCMP Monthly Report