Did you watch it? The Maclean’s National Leaders Debate was streamed live on the Internet as well as on TV. As Elizabeth May pointed out at the end of the debate, this could be the only debate that we will see with all four leaders before the October 19 election.
Mclean’s did a survey at the end, and according to their findings, Mulcair came out as the winner of this debate.
So far, SPN has two polls out. What do you think?
Who did best on the MacLean's National Leaders Debate? Pick up to TWO
- Elizabeth May (Greens) (27%, 15 Votes)
- Justin Trudeau (Liberals) (11%, 6 Votes)
- Thomas Mulcair (NDP) (44%, 24 Votes)
- Stephen Harper (Conservatives) (18%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 39
Do you know who you are voting for in the upcoming Oct 19 Federal Election?
- Yes (78%, 52 Votes)
- I'm undecided (19%, 13 Votes)
- I can't vote (3%, 2 Votes)
- I won't vote (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 67
If you missed the debate, you can watch the debate on Youtube here. As always, feel free to share your thoughts in the Comments below.
– Britt Santowski