Social contributions come in many forms, by way of paid employment, volunteer work, raising children, caring for elders, and so on. This SPN Poll looks at the value of—and satisfaction with—your social contributions.
As always, no survey can address all range of questions adequately. We are just looking for an overall sense of your satisfaction with what you do with the bulk of your day. The questions below are structured as binary opposites. Select the one(s) that are most true for you.
As always, comments add a depth of richness to the Polls. And, as always, SPN welcomes your feedback!
Social contributions can include a job, child/elder/family care, volunteering, etc. Select all statements (up to four) that are mostly true for you:
- I socially contribute (30%, 85 Votes)
- I do not socially contribute (2%, 5 Votes)
- I am paid fairly for my contribution (8%, 24 Votes)
- I am underpaid for my contribution (11%, 31 Votes)
- I use most of my skills (11%, 32 Votes)
- I have much more to offer (15%, 42 Votes)
- I am looking for something better (9%, 25 Votes)
- I am happy where I am at (15%, 43 Votes)
Total Voters: 99