–School District 62
Online bus registration is now open!
Due to the delay, we have extended the registration window to June 24. If your child requires school bus transportation starting in September, he or she must be registered by June 24.
Please visit our Instructions: Guide to online bus registration for instructions and trouble shooting.
Waivers – Families with financial hardship may apply to have their bus fees waived. To apply, please visit your child’s school to fill out a bus registration and waiver form. All waivers must be signed by your school principal. Online bus registration is not available for those who wish to seek a fee exemption. Registration will only be available during the registration window from May 18 – June 24.
Please visit our Transportation page for more information including fees, schedules and a list of frequently asked questions.
Thank you for your patience as we pave the way to online registration.
- Education by the numbers: Statistical snapshot schools in BC
- Still thinking of catching the school bus? If you hurry, you might still get on!
- SD62 plans to add 560 seats for students in Sooke schools over the next 10 years
- Belmont student dies of overdose, school district urges dialogue about drugs
- Free child care for young B.C. parents, but not in Sooke
- School bus etiquette: West Shore RCMP issue stop-sign reminder
- Poirier Elementary gets $105,000 for an accessible playground
- SD62 supports cultural learning program for Indigenous children, ages 2-5
- SD62 discusses proposed school bus changes, Thursday night
- Sooke School District gets new Superintendent starting September: Welcome Scott Stinson
- Camosun hosts a Women in Trades and Technology event for local high schools
- EMCS Open House: February 22, 2018
- B.C. students celebrate French immersion week
- French immersion, Nature Kindergarten in Sooke by enrollment not lottery
- Sooke School Board (SD62) comes to a decision on school buses
- CBC reports 300 students on school bus waitlist
- Sooke schools represented at Victoria Pride Parade
- Ravi Parmar replaces Bob Phillips as SD62 Chairperson
- ICBC calls on parents to help high school grads celebrate safely
- Starting Monday, students must show school bus passes
- Sooke Superintendent’s statement on Abbotsford tragedy, supporting our children
- Generation Next takes action for Waste Reduction Week in Sooke
- Reminder for parents: Register for the school bus before June 24
- Online bus registration for SD62 2016-17 now open
- Online bus registration delayed
- SD62 budget shortfalls addressed through cuts
- SD62 announces student bus fee increase
- OPEN LETTER: What should be priority spending for SD62 in Sooke?
- Sooke School District (62) posts calendars, looking for input by Mar 29
- SD62 (Sooke) school registration begins on Monday, K to 12: FAQs