– from Ann, of the the Harbourside Cohousing community
Invitation to our Open House – Sunday June 10th, from 1-3pm
A couple of households are leaving – their homes are for sale. And we’re excited about the possibilities that newcomers bring.
It’s inevitable that a community shifts and changes; it’s a dynamic, breathing organism so as some folks depart we welcome the new people who will come to fill the spaces.
Holding an Open House is one of the ways that we pull together putting community energy and passion into welcoming those who are interested in living in our community.
When you come to our Open House here, you’ll have a chance to look around – we have many shared facilities to show off. You can look into the homes for sale and ask lots of questions of a variety of people who live here and get a feel for the place.
Might you fit here? Is a shared community life what you’ve always dreamed of?
Come and experience Harbourside!
- Open house for the co-housing curious
- REMINDER: Co-housing open house Sunday, June 10
- West Wind Harbour: Sooke’s Second Cohousing Development
- A second cohousing development springs up in Sooke: Introducing West Wind Harbour Cohousing
- Official opening of Harbourside Senior Cohousing, photo gallery
- Founding members wanted: New Cohousing Opportunity in Sooke
- VIDEO: Back when Sooke’s Harbourside Cohousing community was just an idea
- Sooke’s best kept secret: A senior cohousing community with 31 units sets a Canadian standard
- Sooke’s Harbourside Cohousing is going full steam ahead
- ICYMI: “My Last Big Adventure” … Harbourside, Sooke’s Senior Co-Housing project, hits the national airwaves
- Sooke’s senior co-housing project gets noticed, nationally
- LETTER: Sushi ON The Sea sets sail