The most effective way to deal with the rise of property crime in Sooke is:
- Hire more RCMP (27%, 43 Votes)
- A formal block watch program (38%, 59 Votes)
- More DIY: lighting and security cams (15%, 23 Votes)
- Take matters into your own hands (11%, 17 Votes)
- Other (10%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 157
Feel free to leave your “Other” thoughts in the comments below!
Past Crime Reports on SPN
- Sooke RCMP, major crimes unit, investigates burnt vehicle and body, in Port Renfrew
- Disturbance, threats on BC Transit in Sooke ends in arrest
- RCMP net another illegal crabber
- Sooke RCMP looking for 25-year-old Joshua Nicholas Lafleur, Sooke shooting
- Sooke RCMP issue a release on the Sooke shooting
- News reports of shootings in Sooke
- The mystery of the disappearing plants (and, witnesses sought)
- Sooke RCMP warn against vigilante activities
- LETTER: Update on Shirley prowlers, Seaside Drive
- LETTER: Prowler alert in Shirley
[sam id=”14″ codes=”true”]
- New Poll! Do you follow instructions?
- Poll: For the next municipal election, what outcome would you prefer?
- POLL: New Year’s Resolutions
- Poll: The arrival of Christmas
- POLL: Rate your boss!
- Minimum wage: Have your say
- POLL: Sooke is a safe place to live, true or false?
- POLL: According to you, is SPN a newspaper, a blog, or social media?
- Poll: If a municipal election were held this month, would you keep or dismiss the current Council?
- Poll: The roadsides beds in uptown Sooke have been filled with rocks. What do you think?