Prime Minister Trudeau is currently consider electoral reform. What does Sooke want?
Elections in Canada should: (Choose up to four)
- Stay First-Past-The-Post (7%, 14 Votes)
- Be by proportional representation (21%, 40 Votes)
- Be by preferential voting (2%, 3 Votes)
- Be compulsory (13%, 26 Votes)
- Be optional (8%, 15 Votes)
- Drop voter age to 16 (9%, 18 Votes)
- Keep voter age at 18 (15%, 29 Votes)
- Limit the PM to two terms (8 years) (15%, 29 Votes)
- Continue unlimited PM terms (10%, 19 Votes)
Total Voters: 62
- New Poll! Do you follow instructions?
- Poll: For the next municipal election, what outcome would you prefer?
- POLL: New Year’s Resolutions
- Poll: The arrival of Christmas
- POLL: Rate your boss!
- Minimum wage: Have your say
- POLL: Sooke is a safe place to live, true or false?
- POLL: According to you, is SPN a newspaper, a blog, or social media?
- Poll: If a municipal election were held this month, would you keep or dismiss the current Council?
- Poll: The roadsides beds in uptown Sooke have been filled with rocks. What do you think?
- POLL: Election reform in Canada, what should it look like?
- Poll: If Sooke were a town in the US, for whom would you vote?
- POLL: How will you vote on the SEAPARC referendum?
- POLL: How do you feel about having a medical marijuana dispensary in Sooke?
- POLL: The most effective way to deal with the rise of property crime in Sooke is to…
- POLL: How well are Sooke’s current mayor and council doing?
- POLL: Tim Hortons in Sooke
- POLL: How prepared are you for the Big One?
- POLL: The single most important safety improvement that Highway 14 needs
- POLL: Now that the construction is mostly complete, what do you think of the roundabout?
- POLL: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau hired two nannies; what do you think?
- POLL: Do you bring your own bags when you go shopping?
- POLL: Would you use a Bottle Drive Announcement service from SPN?
- POLL: Weigh in on the speed limit on Sooke Road
- POLL: When should the jingling of bells begin?