I just want to thank the awesome guy who paid for an elderly lady’s groceries today at work.
She couldn’t remember her pin; she didn’t have enough money; and, this guy just said “I’m taking care of it.”
That, and the expression on the lady’s face, just made my day.
K. Lee, Sooke
- West Shore GoodNewsFriday: Lost wallet containing $800 reunited with owner
- Free signal light repair for a new-to-town Sookie
- Random act of kindness at the grocery store on Thursday
- Kindness of strangers help rescue dog
- When a u-turn goes horrible wrong
- Letter: Local acts of kindness trigger domino effect
Have you witnessed a Random Act of Kindness here in Sooke? Contact us with your encounter, and we will pass it along. Kindness begets kindness, and those are stories we happily share.